Friday, 24 February 2017
Shibani Air Services- Your Guide to Become a Cabin Crew
To become a cabin crew, is a part of thousands of young people throughout the world. It is a great job that let you travel and get paid in a mean time. If you appreciate being in the aircraft, taking care and serving the passengers, then the profession of cabin crew is the correct decision for you.
The cabin crews are in the aircraft for well being and security reasons. The handling of the passengers and guaranteeing their solace are their additional duty. The teams are prepared to handle the emergency condition such emergency while landing on land and on water.
The experts of Shibani Air Services are giving a brief on job requirements and duties performed by cabin crew:
1. Check the job prerequisites.
· It is typical for an aircraft to employ the resident of the nation. In any case, there are a few carriers, similar to the aircrafts in the Middle East, employ foreign crews. This is because of some social boundaries that dishearten the women to look for occupation particularly as a cabin crew.
· The training and language requirements are stipulated. English is normally a requirement for a worldwide aircraft.
· There is a minimum height required. This is due to the emergency tools are situated in the overhead compartments, so the crew should be able to reach them.
2. Learn about the duties and responsibilities
There are two motivations to this. To start with, you should be certain that the employment is what you want, and besides, to prepare for the interview.
Flight attendants duties include:
· Handle crisis circumstances keeping in mind the end goal to guarantee that the travelers are safe.
· Ensure travelers are comfortable, by serving foods and drinks.
· Give medical aid
· Demonstrate safety procedures
· Help all passengers, particularly kids and physically impeded people to their seats.
3. Prepare a good C.V. which will determine whether you will be call for interview.
4. When the airline invites you for an interview, you should be well dressed. Wear a neutral suit, dark shoes (for men) and decent office attire (for ladies).
Consider among mentioned points which will be helpful in your journey to become a cabin crew. Shibani Air Services Pvt Ltd assists to prepare candidate for placement in cabin crew.