- Require grade C or equivalent in Mathematics and English
- Having a degree in one of the following such as: hospitality management, languages, travel.
Monday, 13 February 2017
Shibani Air Services- Skills and Experience Required To Become Cabin Crew Member
If you have prepared yourself to be a part of jet-set lifestyle of cabin crew, then all you will need to show is hard work, dedication and professionalism all over the world.
Talking about the role of cabin crew members, they are the excellent providers of customer services to passengers while taking care of their comfort and safety throughout the flight. They get training to deal with the security and emergency situations which can raise and can provide first aid to passenger.
Minimum qualification required for cabin crew:
· High School Graduate (grade 12)
According to the experts of Shibani Air Services, the necessary skills required to get placed in this job profile, you must possess:
· Excellent communication Skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Exceptional Customer Services
· Diplomacy and tact
· Commercial awareness and sales skills
· Discretion while dealing with VIP
· Confidence in dealing with range of people
· Team working skills and be able to supportive of colleagues
· Flexible with working hours
· Able to work in confined place
· Ability to face problems calmly and quickly
· Airlines prefer to see confirmation of relevant work experience over qualifications, as they're keen to see that candidates have the required abilities.
· Part-time work in customer service roles will be especially helpful, as will any work that exhibits teamwork and communication.
In conclusion, with these all necessary requirements, the point is clear that this field has a good scope for those who wants to be a part of aviation industry. And to get job in this job profile, you can either do hard work by yourself or take help of any placement company which provides you high-end knowledge. Shibani Air Services Pvt Ltd offers job assistance in aviation sector by providing quality training to face interview and get placed.